We are in an Open Power Era and Enel is looking for people who want to change the world and are willing to challenge themselves in order to invent ways to change it. We are looking for people with analytic, synthetic and problem solving skills who are proactive and flexible, able to work in teams, goal oriented and who want to meet new challenges.
Enel Global ICT is seeking for a talented person for a position as team leader in ICT Solution Center dedicated to the development of Business Support Systems, aimed at the management of commercial lifecycle, to support the offer of products and services for the new ‘e-Solutions’ Global Business Line. The offer will include complex service and products for B2C customer segments for the Connected Home and Value Added Consumer Services Market.
The Senior IT Business Analyst B2C specializes in leading change to organizations through the analysis, design and implementation of the business processes that keep organizations running and the management of changes to those processes. Identify the current state of processes, understand what is working and what could be improved, document models of the processes and facilitate stakeholder groups to consensus regarding new business process designs.
• Lead the identification of impacts and linkages to the business strategies, organization and its people, data and systems, business policies and business rules, as well as the physical assets of the business. Business analysts use techniques that enable successful implementation of business process changes in order to solve problems or exploit opportunities.
• Assess the impact of business process changes within people, systems, operations and management, and advocate new business capabilities to ensure performance improvement. Use business process modeling, analysis and design tools, and business process management automation technologies.
• Improve the processes through technology. Solid foundation in process management.
• Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. Facilitate process workshops and document information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents.
• Lead process redesign workshops. Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes. Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance. Create dashboards/scorecards on the process effectiveness and identify areas of improvement.
• Ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
• Proactively share knowledge and collaborate with IT teams to ensure quick and effective responses to customer needs.
• Must be expert in problem analysis, problem solving, mediation, conflict resolution, and win-win negotiation strategies. Outcomes of this role include engaged and informed customers in business and IT.
• Effectively documents and maintains documentation related to processes, services and other key artifacts for IT Portfolio Management.
Knowledge of most of the following:
• Business analysis and process design of customer centric companies in FMCG or Retail market.
• Functional knowledge of Front End processes in complex enterprises.
• Required functional and technical experience in project with a component of integration between systems, in particular Salesforce and SAP.
• Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of Consumer Value Added Services market, main technologies and trends.
• Cloud technologies and AWS main offering and related functionalities.
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
• Languages and level: English: full professional proficiency or above; Italian: full professional proficiency or above; Spanish: is a plus.
• Knowledge of Salesforce solutions (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Partner and Customer Community, Wave Analytics), will be considered a plus.
• Direct knowledge of API Technologies (eg. Tibco, WSO2, Mulesoft, CA, etc.) will be considered a plus.
• Passionate on Consumer VAS opportunities, services and technologies.
• Excellent skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
• Excellent business engagement skills and communication skills.
• Highly skilled in developing business requirements.
• Attitude for working in team, problem solving capabilities, strong motivation.
• Look for and take advantage of opportunities to learn new skills and develop strengths.
• Show commitment to achieving challenging goals.
• Seek and respond positively to constructive feedback and guidance.
• Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation.
• Clearly explain complex concepts and arguments to individuals and groups.
• Actively listen to others and clarify own understanding.
• Write fluently in a range of styles and formats.
• Take account of the wider business context when considering options to resolve issues.
Educational Background: Engineering degree on Computer Science, Electronics, Energy, or Computer Science degree.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst and or Project Manager, on large and complex projects (FMCG, Retail or Connected Home fields).
Job Location: Roma